LandShark Lager “Win 1 of 4 LandShark Chairs” CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Contest Sponsor: Waterloo Brewing LTD. (“Contest Sponsor” or “Waterloo Brewing LTD.”)
1. The contest period for the Waterloo Brewing LTD. - LandShark Lager “Win 1 of 4 LandShark Chair” CONTEST (the “Contest”) period begins on July 1, 2020 12:01am Central Daylight Time (“GMT”) and ends July 31, 2020 11:59pm Central Daylight Time. “Contest Closing Date”.
2. HOW TO PLAY: To enter the contest: Head to landsharklager.ca/contest and complete the contest form by filling out all require fields and submit your entry. Must be a resident of Manitoba, Canada to enter. No purchase necessary. All entries must be received by the Contest Closing Date. Entrant is required to correctly answer, unaided, a mathematically skill-testing question over the phone if selected as a winner.
3. This Contest is only open to residents of Manitoba, who are 18 years of age or over at the time of entry. Employees of Waterloo Brewing LTD. and its affiliated companies, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the Contest Judges and all those with whom they are domiciled are excluded from participating in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof of identification and eligibility.
4. Four (4) winners will be selected in a random draw from all eligible entries received as of the Contest Closing Date, between August 1, 2020 and August 8, 2020, under the supervision of contest judges (“Contest Judges”) selected by Waterloo Brewing LTD. Prize valued at $295 CDN. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Selected Entrants will be contacted by telephone at the telephone number indicated on his/her entry within two (2) business days of the draw. Selected Entrants that cannot be contacted within two (2) business days will be disqualified, will no longer be eligible to win the Prize, and a new entrant will be chosen in a random draw to replace the disqualified person as a new winner. No prizes will be awarded to the remaining Selected Entrants. Final Selected Entrants will be mailed their Prize directly.
7. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, or exchanged and has no cash surrender value. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or a portion of the Prize for whatever reason.
8. The Contest Sponsor's rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prize.
9. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the use of his/her name, city of residence, and/or likeness in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and agents without further notice or compensation. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
10. No communications will be entered into except with the Selected Entrants who will be notified by telephone.
11. All entries become property of the Contest Sponsor which assumes no responsibility for delayed, illegible or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy these rules during the contest period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
12. By entering this Contest, the entrant consents to the collection of, and agrees to use of, his or her personal information by the Contest Sponsor for the purposes of administering the Contest and awarding prizes and other promotional purposes.
13. By entering this Contest, entrants release, indemnify and hold harmless, Waterloo Brewing LTD., its officers, directors, employees, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from any liability in connection with (i) this Contest, (ii) participation in any Contest related activities. This Contest will run in accordance with these Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without further notice. Entrants must comply with these Rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the Rules if they participate in the Contest.
14. All entrants acknowledge and agree that the MBLL (Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries) is not connected to this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way for any matter related to this contest.
15. The prize must be accepted on an “as is” “where is” basis and there is no substitution of prizes.
16. The contest is subject to and intended to comply with all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and to the extent any provision of the contest does not comply with such laws such provision shall be void.
17. By entering the contest, entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the independent contest organization which are final.